is seeking bright, highly talented, and motivated software engineers with strong Java and PHP skills to compliment our team and provide technical leadership in the ongoing development of our flagship solution, Canterris Marketing Suite.
Canterris is a leading provider of on demand marketing and business optimization solutions. Canterris’ software, which it hosts and delivers to its customers worldwide, as an on-demand subscription service, enables customers to deploy highly effective and measurable online marketing programs that create demand for their products and services, accelerate the customer sales cycle, and improve business performance.
- Define/design product architecture
- Programming in Java & PHP 5, applying object-oriented paradigms and proven design patterns.
- Participate in technical design and code reviews
- Support customers on key escalations
- Serve as team interface to internal and external customers
- Write project documentation
- Minimum of 5 years of development experience in Java and PHP.
- MS/BS in CS or equivalent. Strong Analytical skills.
- Recent experience with PHP 5
- Developed server side technologies with focus on superior design, clean APIs and performance consideration.
- Understanding of classification, workflow and rules engine will be extremely beneficial.
- Strong object oriented programming skills and expertise with common design patterns.
- Understanding and experience of MVC programming paradigms.
- Good written and communication skills (written documentation for projects)
- SQL experience is desirable
- User-interface design and development experience is desirable.
Considered a Big Plus:
- Data mining, machine learning, or applied statistics background
- Experience developing classification infrastructure (rules, content analysis, policy etc)
- Experience with analytics and business intelligence applications
- Experience developing for multiple server platforms – Windows and Linux
Ideal Personal Profile:
- An individual with the highest level of integrity
- You must have a polished professional appearance and demeanor
- An individual whose style is characterized by urgency, focus, and discipline
- An individual who takes pride in his/her accomplishments
- Excellent interpersonal skills; someone who is likable, has a sense of humor!
- Creative and entrepreneurial vision
How to Apply:
To apply to this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Canterris offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience, skill, and efficiency. Highly qualified individuals only. No recruiters or outsourcing firms.